Residential Engineers provide insured engineering
services for new designs, construction, renovations and additions. Our
clients are home owners, small businesses, and small contractors. We
specialize in small jobs. No job is considered too small!
Residential Engineers also provides construction
services for small jobs and serves as the general contractor for larger
jobs. You can hire Residential Engineers for engineering services,
construction services, or both.
We are licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
to provide a wide range of engineering services and construction including:
- Structural engineering (homes, buildings, garages, and other
- Utility system designs including electrical power, water,
sewer, telephone, computer networks, and HVAC (heating, ventilating, and
- Foundation design and retaining walls
- Drainage and other environmental requirements
- Site work including design of parking lots, landscaping, handicap access,
and excavation computations
- Construction supervision, subcontracting working, project management,
and peer reviews
- Title 5 septic system design (we are licensed Title 5 Inspectors,
and Title 5 Designers)
- Preparing drawings, surveying, site plans, and topographic work
- Permit documents need to obtaining building permits,
environmental permits, and similar regulatory requirement
- Fire and Life Safety services along with OSHA compliance and
handicapped access requirements.
We provide design and construction for
- New construction (homes, commercial buildings,and additions)
- Remodeling and renovations (kitchens, bathrooms, other living spaces,
home-office conversions, and commercial work)
- Repair and remedial work including foundations, structural problems,
utility upgrades, and drainage issues.
- Outbuildings including garages, barns, tool sheds, and storage buildings
- Landscape projects including drainage, walkways, driveways, small bridges,
- Environmental issues including drinking water, wetland protection,
and environmental impact reports
- Do-It-Yourself homeowner consulting
- Contractor projects requiring engineering design or guidance.
Pricing is based upon the work requested. We charge $440 for a site visit and a site
visit is always required to assess the work. If additional or extensive work is required,
this fee will be applied to the total. The site visit fee is not refundable.
License & Insurance Information
- All Residential Engineers' work is performed
under the supervision of the chief engineer who is a Massachusetts
Licensed Civil Engineer with multiple degrees in Civil Engineering, and
20 years of experience.
- All work is done to current building codes,
zoning restrictions, and environmental regulations
- Design work is insured up to $1,000,000.
- Residential Engineers can provide just
engineering services, just construction, or complete project design and
- Small projects are welcome. We treat all engineering projects as
important... small or large.
49 Page Circle